The entire day, I have been thinking about what to write and what to say. Quite frankly, I have nothing to say. So here is everything that has been swallowing me alive this week:
- This week, I have exhausted my opinions and today, I feel indifferent about all those previous feelings.
- Being a Libra, one of my qualities, more like flaws, is that I am indecisive. Sometimes, I cannot make a decision even if my life depended on it and that scares me as I apply for college.
- I am so excited to vote next year.
- I am done with the cliches that I hear in music and see on TV. Why can’t the world be real with me?
- How much water is too much water to drink?
- The sun is literally going to cook me alive and sunscreen will not stop it.
- Why did all my teacher’s decide to give me tests in the same week? Just wondering.
- I believe that we are not alone in this universe and I want to be the one to truly prove that.
- The world is crumbling under our feet and so many people are careless about it.
- Clouds are crazy.
- I am a consumer and I hate it.
- Even though its 100 degrees, I want to be in a hot tub.
- Is it okay if my conditioner is my best friend?
This is a brief look inside my brain and conscience this week.