I feel like I’ve been ungrateful lately and since it’s a new type of New Year here are the things I’m grateful for:
- My family, who I am always thankful for but don’t tell them often enough.
- My friends, I’m not the easiest person to be around and often stray into absolute boringness. Thank you for putting up with me.
- My bed, which serves as home base and happiness the more stress there is.
- My grandma, for showing me how to rally in life.
- All the books, self explanatory really.
- Nice pens, for making taking notes feel like fun.
- Music, self explanatory.
- Cheese, for providing me with a diverse array of happiness.
- Fuzzy Socks, self explanatory- fuzzy + socks = warm happy feet.
- Dear Unknown, for letting me take a load off of my heart and mind, and be selfish.
- School, for forcing me to wake up and do something with my time and dig deeper.
- The color gray, for being happy, sad, and beautiful.
- Snacks and study breaks, which go hand in hand.
- The bruises I earned.
- The days that I feel productive.
- The days that I feel okay with myself.
- The days that I feel happy.
There is so much I could put down, but for now this is what I’ll share. There is too much in life that I take for granted, there is too much that I don’t thank you for. So this is my big “thank you” for the things and people in my life that don’t hear it enough.