A few weeks ago I compiled a list of 25 things that make me happy. I’m not in the happiest of moods currently, so I’m creating a sequel in an effort to cheer myself up.
- Music – the only thing that I know absolutely makes the world a better place.
- The sore dents I get on my fingertips after playing guitar for too long.
- Singing harmonies.
- Hugs – good, wholesome, all-encompassing hugs.
- Seeing my friends succeed.
- Having good hair days.
- Being proud of something.
- Going a week without biting my nails.
- Eating passion fruit.
- Being able to sleep in, for once.
- Having my driver’s permit (and the bragging rights that come with it).
- The times when I feel pretty.
- How silence isn’t uncomfortable with my closest friends.
- Tea tree oil.
- Getting buried in sand at the beach with only my head sticking out, and the sand that covers my body being carved into a mermaid.
- Laughing until tears come out of my eyes.
- Finding the perfect tree for climbing.
- Climbing said tree.
- Being barefoot.
- The satisfaction of overlooking a valley after hiking all the way up it.
- How my nose gets red when it’s really cold out, and I can see my breath in the air.
- Being so hot that I can feel the sweat evaporating off of my skin.
- The comfort of a cool breeze in the summertime (the best feeling in the world).
- Grass coming back after the fire.
- Peeling a tangerine in a perfect spiral.
2 thoughts on “25 more things to be happy about”
This is nice.
[…] again, it’s 10:30 on a Sunday night and I’m out of ideas, so here are 25 things I’m looking forward to (in the near […]